- the info we collect, how we collect it and why;
- whom we share it with;
- how to access and change the information we collect from you or share; and
- how we protect your information.
Info We Collect
Account Info — Mobile & Tablets
- information from the mobile device or tablet you are using to access the Site or Apps, such as an IP address ("Technical Info");
- public information contained on the document (including parking tickets) that we retrieve from third parties;
- anonymous demographic information (age, gender, etc); and
- certain additional geographic information, if you so permit it.
Other Automated Info We Collect
How We Use the Information We Collect
- provide support, provide information to third parties that also provide services through the App,
- to enforce our Terms.
How Your Info is Shared
- With Third Parties that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, email, hosting and data analysis. Third parties are not permitted to share such information except to provide services on our behalf.
- With your friends on Social Networks (if you are accessing the App(s) through such site(s)) and with other Users, if you have created a native profile on the Site. Such information may include a profile picture, a username or an email address.
- We will not share PII with advertisers without your express consent, but we may non-PII, such as aggregated information about our Users, anonymous info, and Technical Info for targeted ads. Advertisers may also collect this information themselves using tracking technologies such as cookies.
- If we believe it necessary to a) comply with the law (including if we believe the Site or Services are being used in the commission of a crime); b) provide for the safety of our Users or the public; c) to protect Our rights.
- As part of a merger or acquisition, as is customary industry practice, our Users' information would be sold as part of such transaction.